Gap Credit Card Login: Gap Inc. has set ambitious goals for 2020, including a 50% absolute reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in owned and operated facilities globally and to divert 80% of the waste from landfill for our U.S. facilities. More than the clothes they create, Gap Inc. is defined by its people. Their dedicated, eclectic, passionate culture is driven by pros, with personality. For the latest and greatest Gap Inc. news — plus an inside look at what it’s like to work for Gap Inc., their brands, and their services such as credit cards, fashion etc., — visit addressed blog.
If you want to avail all the features your card has got all you need is to log in to your account by following the steps mentioned below;
- On your Internet browser, enter the official website by typing this direct URL for logging in or else just by clicking here
- This page is the actual login page that you can only get through a google search or through a small chase from page to page with little, hard-to-read buttons.
- When you find yourself on this site, you can start to enter your login information.
- Unlike most sites, Gap uses a user ID for the first layer to your account protection.
- For this section, enter your user ID so you can get in if you remember it.
- Assuming you do have your user ID (we have instructions on what to do if you don’t remember it as well) type it in on this page and press the “Login” button.
- Now, you should see an image you recognize from when you started your account.
- If you don’t recognize the image, you would have entered your user ID wrong.
- In that case, back out of this page and try again.
- Next, you need to enter your password. Type it in carefully so you don’t have to redo this process.
User ID Reset Instructions:
- If you have forgotten your user ID, click on the link that says “look up my user ID.”
- This link will take you to a page that looks almost more like a member login page than the actual login page.
- Here, there are two fields. On the top, as labeled, you need to type in your account number.
- Next, there is another text field under the account number field.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- This may seem really sketchy, but Gap uses this to protect your account in case someone other than you tried to gain access to your account.
- When these fields are filled in, go ahead and press the red-lettered continue button.
- From here, you need to follow the instructions that the web pages give you in order to find out what your user ID is.
If you still face the same problem or you need some help to discuss then contact customer care helpline by phone or email as per mentioned details;
- Gap Phone number: 1.800.GAPSTYLE (1.800.427.7895)
- GapCard phone number: 800-887-1198
- Gap Visa® Card phone number: 866-450-4467
- Gap Silver Card phone number: 888-427-7458
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snail Mail Address: Gap Customer Service, 100 Gap Online Drive, Grove City, OH 43123